JACKSON COUNTY, MI — A again porch fire broke out at a household home in Jackson on Sunday, Jan. 9.
Jackson Fireplace Office arrived at 1036 Woodbridge Street at all around 3:30 p.m. to a family’s back porch on fireplace. A loved ones member was sitting down exterior to consume when they commenced smelling smoke and understood the back of the home was on hearth, explained Jackson Fireplace Division Lieutenant Ryan Hendricks.
Hearth crews arrived on the scene to a neighbor supporting put out the flames with a fire extinguisher, explained Hendricks. The residence was filled with smoke and after the fireplace was controlled, firefighters vented it out, mentioned Hendricks.
The window, siding and the exterior of the property have been damaged, stated Hendricks. The family members was not displaced and no accidents had been noted.
The lead to of the fire is continue to underneath investigation.
Fireplace crews cleared the scene all-around 4:30 p.m. Jackson Fire Department was assisted at the scene by Summit Township Fireplace Division and Blackman-Leoni Township Department of Public Safety.
Much more FROM JACKSON CITIZEN PATRIOT:
Law enforcement ID gentleman killed in Jackson County crash
Guy arrested right after vandalism spree in Jackson County, police say
Gentleman arrested for threatening bartender with a knife in Jackson, police say