Relationship back again to 1857, the property was 1st meant as a church to serve the group, nonetheless, the community quickly outgrew the space finally ensuing in a new church being constructed on Kildare Highway, Pam Golding said.
“A nationwide monument with soaring cathedral ceilings, arched home windows, an “altar” and 2 mezzanine amounts, the property gives a few of alternatives: convert the chapel into a one of a kind and special residence or go on working with the house to operate a small business with municipal consent, the authentic estate agent stated.
The lodging is composed of a huge open-system residing place, a mezzanine bedroom with Bic, a shower toilet and visitor cloakroom, a study, a present day kitchen and a wine cellar, claimed Pam Golding.
It also mentioned a vine-lined patio and a walled north-experiencing garden, and parking for 4/6 automobiles powering gates.
- Key bedroom with air conditioner, created-in cupboards and wood flooring
- Rest room with basin, shower, rest room and tiled flooring
- Kitchen with stone flooring, tiled flooring, caesar stone finishes, wooden finishes, extractor supporter and gas/electric powered stove
- Living room with tiled floors
- Research with air conditioner and laminate wood floors
- Guest cloakroom with tiled floors
Read: This is what R10 million buys you in South Africa’s most sought-soon after seaside cities